DMAC Solutions was developed and is maintained entirely in-house by a team of software engineers and education content specialists at the Region 7 Education Service Center.
The web-based applications provided by DMAC exist to supply Texas educators with state-of-the-art tools and services necessary to develop and improve the quality of education provided to students. This allows for more time with students and less time planning, testing, grading and disaggregating data.
What can you do with DMAC?
- Data disaggregation (STAAR, TELPAS, etc.)
- Generate, administer and report on TEKS-based local assessments
- Student Achievement/Progress Monitoring
- Appraisals (T-TESS, T-PESS and PDAS)
- Create curriculum maps
- Develop Campus/District Plans
- Personal Graduation Plans
- And much more