Ascender Parent Portal
TxConnect Parent Portal is now Ascender Parent Portal!
The TxConnect Parent Portal has transitioned into the Ascender Parent Portal. We believe that these improvements will provide you easier access to all of your children’s school data, which includes assignments, grades, attendance, Alerts (received through text or email) as well as information on any disciplinary actions and Immunization records. Once you have had an opportunity to familiarize yourselves with the new platform, we welcome any feedback that you may have that may allow us to make additional improvements to improve the way that you are able to interact with your child’s school information.
Who must obtain an ASCENDER Parent Portal Account?
- If you are a new user(parent) and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account.
- If you are a returning parent who actively used the parent portal last year, you can log in this year with the same username and password.
- If you are a returning parent and do not have a parent portal account, you must create your account
Accessing the Ascender Parent Portal
- Go to Ascender Parent Portal Homepage. See Ascender Parent Portal Login
- Create an Account
- Enter User Information
- Security Question
- Once you have an account, to gain access to your student's records, you must obtain a Parent Portal letter from your campus. Your student's campus will provide the portal ID.
- Parent must inform campus clerk of email address registered with the parent portal account.